[mythtv-users] xbox frontend

Dennis Cartier pvr at trigger.net
Fri Aug 22 21:36:11 EDT 2003

Hi Adrian,

If you are running the uncompressed version, simply replace the existing
version that resides in /lib/modules/2.4.21-xbox/kernel/drivers/usb/.

The instructions about having to rmmod the old driver where for people using
the compressed version as it is read only.

I am wondering why the old module was not loaded? If your DVD remote dongle
is plugged in, it should have loaded the driver automatically. Anyone else
seeing this?

Dennis