[mythtv] Testers wanted for DVB EIT rework

Piotr Oniszczuk piotr.oniszczuk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:49:57 UTC 2016

Roger,

I may try to test on NC+/Polsat Polish DVB-Sat providers.

Should I look at this work as:

1."better way of doing the same things"
or
2."new functionality is provided"

If it is \2 - what needs to be tested to verify is new functionality works
ok
(in other words - what test-case(s) You need to conduct on my SAT provider)

br