[mythtv] New compile dependencies

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Tue Jul 28 22:18:32 UTC 2015

On 28/07/15 17:10, Andrew wrote:
> Hello:
> 	Well I've got my satellite system running again, and I'm running into
> some compile errors with the latest mythtv dev code.
>
> 	Looks like ...
>
> 	qt5-qtscript
> 	qt5-qtwebkit qt5-qtwebkit-devel
>
> 	and dependencies are now compile prerequisites?

You need
    - qt5-qtbase-devel
    - qt5-qtwebkit-devel
    - qt5-qtscript-devel

> 	I don't have qt5-qtbase-mysql installed and no problems yet :-)

runtime needs `qt5-qtbase-mysql`

> 	See email:
> 	http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2015-April/074791.html
>
> 	Would you like me to open a ticket and patch or is this temporary?

This is not temporary and is now a requirement for master (aka 0.28)
If you open a ticket it will be closed as NOTABUG since it's intentional

For reference I try to keep the ansible playbooks up to date, so you can
install all the requirements easily

https://github.com/MythTV/ansible

Regards
Stuart