[mythtv] New compile dependencies

Andrew andrew.allison at teksavvy.com
Tue Jul 28 16:10:40 UTC 2015

Hello:
	Well I've got my satellite system running again, and I'm running into
some compile errors with the latest mythtv dev code.

	Looks like ...

	qt5-qtscript
	qt5-qtwebkit qt5-qtwebkit-devel

	and dependencies are now compile prerequisites?

	I don't have qt5-qtbase-mysql installed and no problems yet :-)

	See email:
	http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2015-April/074791.html

	Would you like me to open a ticket and patch or is this temporary?

	Andrew

make[2]: Leaving directory
'/home/mythtv/Software/mythtv/mythtv/libs/libmythmpeg2'
cd libmythui/ && ( test -e Makefile
|| /usr/bin/qmake-qt5 /home/mythtv/Software/mythtv/mythtv/libs/libmythui/libmythui.pro QMAKE=qmake-qt5 -o Makefile ) && make -f Makefile
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webkitwidgets
Makefile:203: recipe for target 'sub-libmythui-make_first' failed