[mythtv] ringbuffer.cpp

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Mon Mar 3 19:02:44 UTC 2014

On 03.03.2014 16:45, Craig Treleaven wrote:
> It is always good to clear bugs but it seems none of these are being
> actively worked on. Besides, it is not like there is a shortage of

Aye, hence me offering them for possibly interested parties to take a
peek before a potential release is cut :-)

> revision numbers! ;) Could always cut 0.27.2, etc, when one or more of
> these gets fixed.
>
> Think of us poor packagers...regular releases are a good thing, no?

Its preferred to track 0.27/fixes more closely. Just think of it as a
release per commit/day, isn't that great? :-D

Regards,
Karl

PS: I'm not opposed to a release, but personally I'd let it settle a
week or so to give users a chance to find possible regressions before
putting it out as "a good dot.1 release".