[mythtv] MythMusic: MetaLibrarian RFC

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Wed Mar 23 09:25:29 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 08:37, thor wrote:
>  So ... uhm ... for mythmusic, where exactly are we on 2.3 versus 2.4 tags?
> As I understand things, we're now writing tags that almost nothing else can
> understand. Is that accurate? If so, can we improve on that  :-)   ?

i submitted a bug on bugzilla (decided to do it there as well so there was a
record of it). isaac closed it as "won't fix". says that other programs
should use the standard. a rather childish response, but there you go :-(

my suggestion is that we use a library that will work properly (read and write
2.3 tags) and use that.
--
simon