[mythtv] Mythweb locale (localised date and timeformat)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed May 5 02:41:20 EDT 2004

ok, I've just committed changes that should convert most related date()
calls to strftime()..  I don't particularly care for the lack of things
like a no-leading-zero "hour" field in strftime(), but if it annoys me
enough, I'll just write a wrapper to manually strip out some of that
stuff.

Could someone in another locale please check that this works properly?
I've added what I think are appropriate locale strings to the language
files.

Mind you, this will wipe out your date/time string settings, so if
you've changed them, you'll have to reconfigure.  the "format help" link
also now goes to strftime() instead of date() help.

-Chris