[mythtv] Mythweb locale (localised date and timeformat)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon May 3 11:38:21 EDT 2004

> I don't think mythweb honors any of that sort of stuff (I don't even
> know how to make it do so).  Just go into the mythweb settings (via the
> web, not one of the config files) and you'll be able to edit the
> time/date string formats...

ok, now that I'm a little more awake...  I think I understand what
you're talking about.  You want the date-words to come out in your
native language, not the date format itself.  I think I can get this
taken care of by changing the routine I use to display the date
(strtotime() instead of date()).  Will see what I can do about this.

-Chris