[mythtv] Mythweb locale (localised date and timeformat)

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at tiscali.be
Wed May 5 05:28:27 EDT 2004

Just tried it and it looks great. It is now : "wo 5 mei, 2004, 11:00"
:-)

Maybe the default time/date setting could be moved to the language.php
files too? In Dutch day_of_month - month (%e %b) makes more sense then
month - day_of_month (%b %e)
If I use the Mythweb settings screen to change date/time settings they
seem to get ignored.

Great work!!!

Steven