[mythtv] MythFrontend Playback on PVR-350/Nvidia_nforce2/AMD2600

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Fri Jun 25 17:37:03 EDT 2004

On Friday 25 June 2004 14:11, Dudley Atkinson wrote:
> Wow Isaac.....  Looking back over the day I've just been trying to get an
> idea or two, and your posts were consistently telling me "go away".  This
> here is the straightest version of that yet.

Yes, Isaac sounds annoyed now. He suggested you ask an ivtv-related question
on the ivtv mailing list, which makes perfect sense to me. Quite a few people
here are members of both lists, but it is more appropriate to ask on the ivtv
list for your particular issue.

> I did get some ideas, and I appreciate it.  I also appreciate the list.  If
> you are the owner, then thank you for running it.  But give me a break.  I
> haven't been flaming.

I'm not sure you have a grasp of just who Isaac is... To clarify, he's the guy
who started this whole project, writes most of the code, and yes, also
maintains the mailing list. If he has certain protocols for the mailing list,
such as requesting people to not top-post, I suggest you follow them. It
really isn't that much to ask. Why anyone top-posts anyhow is beyond me...

A: Because English is read top to bottom, left to right.
Q: Why is top-posting a bad idea?

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE