[mythtv] MythFrontend Playback on PVR-350/Nvidia_nforce2/AMD2600

Dudley Atkinson dudley at jdatkinson.net
Fri Jun 25 17:11:47 EDT 2004

Wow Isaac.....  Looking back over the day I've just been trying to get an
idea or two, and your posts were consistently telling me "go away".  This
here is the straightest version of that yet.

I did get some ideas, and I appreciate it.  I also appreciate the list.  If
you are the owner, then thank you for running it.  But give me a break.  I
haven't been flaming.

JD