[mythtv] RE: Commercial flagging during record

Liam source at badlysoiled.net
Sat Mar 1 11:00:22 EST 2003

Cool, how much effort do you think it would be to pick up weather subtitles
are present or not? Then we could skip adverts without having to worry about
blankframes during the break, this could be used in conjunction with
blankframes to give exact starttimes.

I'm dreaming of never seeing another coca-cola advert,
Liam