[mythtv] segfault when skipping commercial at end of recording

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Mar 1 13:09:13 EST 2003

Thanks for the backtrace, but since your message had the phrase
"less than a minute left", I knew right away what was happening.

When you hit 'Z', the code jumps backward in the video 2 seconds, then
scans forward up to 64 seconds.  Only problem is that it wasn't
checking for EOF on the video while scanning forward that 64 seconds.

It's fixed in my code and will go into CVS with my other commercial skip
patch today or tomorrow.

Thanks.

> Think I have found a bug with commercial skipping...
>
> I was at the end of a recording (less than a minute left) and hit Z to
> skip a commercial at the end of a show.  SegFault occurred and here is
> the backtrace.
>
> Schwin97

Chris