[mythtv] tv_grab_de again :-(

Helge Laurisch Helge at Laurisch.DynDns.org
Mon Jan 20 18:24:48 EST 2003

-------Original Message-------
From: Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu>

> On Monday 20 January 2003 09:09 am, Helge Laurisch wrote:
> > yes .. untill mythfilldatabse isn't cleaned up i use ...
>
> It's not going to be 'cleaned up' or anything.  Someone will have to
> submit a patch to deal with anything that tv_grab_de does that it
> doesn't handle currently.  People seem to be more interesting in
> complaining about it, rather than fixing it.

Sorry Isaac,

koh|tau [cohteau] the; an old japanese word for showing wrong feets. The
meening is to apologize for something that may have been missunderstood
... ;o)))

i wrote 'cleaned up' because I'm like many other People here ... i bow
down for all you guys coding this application. Not because you guy are the
best coder in the world but because this idea and the development status
of this pice of software ist not only inter'resting but one big step for
linux.

I work for one of the biggest TV Networks here in Germany and i also code
a lot of software. Therefore i see just like you that many people compling
about this code. But my view on this problem is that there are so many
people who spend a lot of time following the state of the applicion
without beeing able to correct something by themselves. This is not a
problem, this should honour you to code a application where a lot of
people beein waiting for .... (you know the picture of a street dog
sitting in front of the butcher shop ? .. that's them)

So an now i respect your remark and i will start coding the clean
tv_grab_de parts ;o))

again .. big respect and see the picture !

Greetings Helge

--
Error: Sector not found -- search behind couch? (Y/N)