[mythtv] WinTV PVR-250 (hardware mpeg encoder)

Brian Foddy mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 10 21:22:36 EST 2003

One added item to consider with yet another card...
PCI slots.  For instance I want to build a machine with
at least 2 capture cards.  Implying I need 2 sound cards,
now I would need 2 encoder cards also.  That's 6 PCI slots
used up right away.  Starting to get to more expensive
elite motherboards to get that many slots.

Some combo cards would really start being useful in this
conditions.