[mythtv] WinTV PVR-250 (hardware mpeg encoder)

Joel Larsson mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 10 21:42:22 EST 2003

Get saa7134 based card instead of the normal bt8xx and you wont need any
second soundcard for line in since the card have its own audio and
populates a /dev/dsp entry per card. Atleast my terracom cinergy 400
does. Its a little more work with patching kernel with updates to V4L
and tunercard but it works.

//Joel