[mythtv] Scheduling a recording bug

Bertus mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:25:58 -0600

> I set Thech Tv's "Big thinkers" to record always that is air on this
> channel, and when I got back into the grid the program was not mark in red
> nor had a "c", so I tried a couple more times. After that I went into the
> conflict manager and I found the program repeated 3 times for each time is
> air. The funny thing is that It works fine with other shows that I tried
> schedule.

I thik I now what the problem source is. I run the setup script multiple
times (because I was trying to solve  channel order issues) and in my
previous setup I had this program schedule to record continously. Can it
that be the cause? How can I solve it? Going directly to the DB?

> Has anybody seen this happen before? Any ideas? How can I solve this?

I think is time for me to get started with MySQL...any clues (table nanemes,
etc) are welcome.

> It would be cool if you would have an option to delete previously
scheduled
> shows from the "fix scheduling conflict", weather they are in conflict or
> not. It is the only place where you have a comprehensive list of what you
> have actually shedulled.

I still think this would be a great inprovement.

Thanks in advance!

Roberto