[mythtv] Scheduling a recording bug

Bertus mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:06:04 -0600

I think I found another bug. But I don't know if it has to do with my
particular setup.

I set Thech Tv's "Big thinkers" to record always that is air on this
channel, and when I got back into the grid the program was not mark in red
nor had a "c", so I tried a couple more times. After that I went into the
conflict manager and I found the program repeated 3 times for each time is
air. The funny thing is that It works fine with other shows that I tried to
schedule.

Well now I have a mess in my conflict resolver option and I cannot delete
the scheduled recordings, because they don't really show in the grid as
sheduled.

Has anybody seen this happen before? Any ideas? How can I solve this?

It would be cool if you would have an option to delete previously scheduled
shows from the "fix scheduling conflict", weather they are in conflict or
not. It is the only place where you have a comprehensive list of what you
have actually shedulled.

And by the way, the option to "always record a show in the same time slot"
hardly ever shows up.

Thanks!

Roberto