[mythtv] dual tv cards - modules.conf

Jim Radford mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:37:10 -0800

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 09:00:33PM -0800, Emil Friis wrote:
> My problem with getting two cards to work was that on
> my AverMedia AverTV Stereo I had to specify the
> audiomux argument to avoid being stuck on the SAP
> channel, but by doing that I messed up my new Pinnacle

Hi Emil,

Ahh, the audiomux.  Thanks.

I have this card as well and I've been having a hell of a time getting
it to work.  I've only been able to get mono sound out of the analog
btaudio device for this card, and the driver doesn't seem to detect a
digial device.  Which sound devices are you using?  Are you using
btaudio or the loopback cable?  I'm guessing btaudio since you have
two tv cards, or do you have two sound cards?  If it's btaudio, have
you gotten the digital input to work?  Do you have two sound cards?

Thanks and please excuse the wave of questions, :-)
-Jim