[mythtv] dual tv cards - modules.conf

Emil Friis mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 21:00:33 -0800 (PST)

I have a couple of suggestions that you might try out:

1) Try to swap the two cards around, this might make
them be recognized in a different order making your old
card video0

2) Run setup again and specify video1 as your card

If you are trying to get your new card to work and you
don't need any exotic bttv arguments, you can specify
the card, radio and pll arguments as comma seperated
values (ie card=13,11).

My problem with getting two cards to work was that on
my AverMedia AverTV Stereo I had to specify the
audiomux argument to avoid being stuck on the SAP
channel, but by doing that I messed up my new Pinnacle
card. I ended up having to change the audiomux setting
in the source and recompiling (0xff44e for the first
parameter in the array). After having done that I can
just 'modprobe bttv' and both cards work.