[mythtv] dual tv cards - modules.conf

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 22:21:19 -0800

On Friday 15 November 2002 09:00 pm, you wrote:

> 1) Try to swap the two cards around, this might make
> them be recognized in a different order making your old
> card video0
That was the first thing I did after sending the email to the list.  As
expected that was sorted out.  I had put the new card in a higher priority
pci slot... DOH!

> If you are trying to get your new card to work and you
> don't need any exotic bttv arguments, you can specify
> the card, radio and pll arguments as comma seperated
> values (ie card=13,11).

Well, ideally I'd like to have separate config statements for each card in
modules.conf so I could tune them appropriatley.  One's and ATI TV Wonder
while the other is a Aims Labs Video Highway Extreme.  The hardware features
on the two cards are quite different.