[mythtv-users] DVB support and HDHomeRun tuners?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 01:03:17 UTC 2024

On Fri, Mar 8, 2024 at 4:10 PM Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, just in case, see the attached tar.gz. Note that the
> mythtv-29.1-osd-timeouts.patch patch isn't needed...that's just my
> preferred OSD timeouts. Thanks again!
>
> Tom

Correction: See the attachment here. I got a bit screwed up with the
first one. The "files" directory in the first was actually just my
patches.

The new attachment has the ebuild, plus a files directory with the
files that go along with the ebuild, plus a third directory "patches"
with all the customer user patches. I think that covers it. Sorry for
the confusion.

Tom