[mythtv-users] How to order recordings in Leanfront?

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 12:27:37 UTC 2024

On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 11:18 PM Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've asked this question before some time ago but I still don't understand
> it. I've set the settings to show recordings by recorded date. But when I
> see the recordings under Default they're shown in alphabetical order
> which makes it very difficult to find the programs I've recently recorded.
> Am I missing something, or doing something wrong here? How do I get it to
> show the most recent recordings first like in MythFrontend?
>
> Regards,
> Phill

I'll be interested in what you find out.  For recording TV I use the
settings and since I don't ever have more than 20 or so episodes for any
program I can get the order to be latest or oldest first, ascending or
descending.

However, for videos that I'd recorded, removed commercials, and transcoded
to mp4, they seem to be messed up.

They display where the season 10 episodes are first then S11, S12 before
season 1.  And within a season E10, 12, and 12 are before episode 1.

I don't have a way to fix that either.

Jim A