[mythtv-users] How to order recordings in Leanfront?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 04:16:59 UTC 2024

I've asked this question before some time ago but I still don't understand
it. I've set the settings to show recordings by recorded date. But when I
see the recordings under Default they're shown in alphabetical order
which makes it very difficult to find the programs I've recently recorded.
Am I missing something, or doing something wrong here? How do I get it to
show the most recent recordings first like in MythFrontend?

Regards,
Phill