[mythtv-users] season and episode population from schedules direct json has been incomplete.

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 15:11:52 UTC 2024

On Sun, Jan 21, 2024 at 2:51 PM Paul Harrison <mythtv at mythqml.net> wrote:

> It will be some time before this makes it into the various distro's as
> well. xmltv will likely have to do a release before they pick up the fix.

This is no real different than MythTV itself.
Some packagers for some distros pick up
interesting fixes between formal releases,
some wait for a formal release, and some
wait for someone to ask for an update.
If one has a need for the latest (and
sometimes greatest), one should be
prepared to run the upstream(s) version
rather than your distro's version.

FWIW, I believe the XMLTV project intends
to make a formal release in the near future
(at least that seems to be the consensus
on the developers list) for the same
reason that MythTV typically makes a
formal release about this time (to have
a new version ready for the upcoming