[mythtv-users] season and episode population from schedules direct json has been incomplete.

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Sun Jan 21 14:27:39 UTC 2024


On 21/01/2024 14:18, Tom Dexter wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 20, 2024 at 2:08 PM Gary Buhrmaster
> <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 14, 2024 at 5:32 PM Gary Buhrmaster
>> <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> (*) And if you can create a reproducer, open a bug
>>> with that grabber (the usual problem is creating a
>>> reliable reproducer as anecdotal reports are
>>> rarely entirely helpful).
>>
>> It looks like someone (perhaps someone from
>> this thread?) opened a bug report with what
>> looks like a likely cause against that grabber.
>>
>> I presume the author of that grabber will
>> review the bug and work up a fix at some
>> point.
> 
> Interesting. That definitely sounds like it explains what's happening.
> I wonder what exactly changed given that it was working.
> 
> Now that I've switched to the sqlite version I'm fine with that. It
> seems to be working great in fact. I'm pretty comfortable with that,
> especially now that I know how to do things like manually enabling or
> disabling channels in its sqlite database without using the rather
> tedious method that the grabber itself has.
> 
Actually it looks like a fix may already have been made. I have noticed that some, but not all, of 
the programs which were missing SxxExx info now have them. I assume that many of the rest will be 
updated as the records are refreshed or replaced.

-- 

Mike Perkins




More information about the mythtv-users mailing list