[mythtv-users] season and episode population from schedules direct json has been incomplete.

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 14:18:19 UTC 2024

On Sat, Jan 20, 2024 at 2:08 PM Gary Buhrmaster
<gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 14, 2024 at 5:32 PM Gary Buhrmaster
> <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > (*) And if you can create a reproducer, open a bug
> > with that grabber (the usual problem is creating a
> > reliable reproducer as anecdotal reports are
> > rarely entirely helpful).
>
> It looks like someone (perhaps someone from
> this thread?) opened a bug report with what
> looks like a likely cause against that grabber.
>
> I presume the author of that grabber will
> review the bug and work up a fix at some
> point.

Interesting. That definitely sounds like it explains what's happening.
I wonder what exactly changed given that it was working.

Now that I've switched to the sqlite version I'm fine with that. It
seems to be working great in fact. I'm pretty comfortable with that,
especially now that I know how to do things like manually enabling or
disabling channels in its sqlite database without using the rather
tedious method that the grabber itself has.

Thanks!
Tom