[mythtv-users] season and episode population from schedules direct json has been incomplete.

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 19:21:07 UTC 2024

Up to 2020, I used the sqlite version, and switched to the non-sqlite version … I think it maybe have been related to when HDHR was doing a ‘cable’ subsrciption thing in 2018 or so and then switched away in 2020. 

Since my last email I have switched back to using the sqlite version and am getting good data now.

Sounds Kinda like the non-sqlite version might be fading from use anyway, so now I am converted, and I have confirmed that the S/E data is populating correctly!

Thanks all for the assistance!

I did take a look at the perl program for non-sqlite.. and decided I would stay away from the dragons in it as I haven’t touched perl in at least 15 years! :-)


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list