[mythtv-users] Mythmusic issues.

Timothy Witham twitham at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 13 23:48:30 UTC 2024

On 1/5/24 06:15, Paul Harrison wrote:

> The grabbers where originally modified versions of the KODI lyrics
> grabber from here :-
>
> https://gitlab.com/ronie/script.cu.lrclyrics/
>

> More specifically the grabbers from here :-
>
> https://gitlab.com/ronie/script.cu.lrclyrics/-/tree/master/lib/culrcscrapers
>
> It just needs someone with the time and enthusiasm to re-sync ours
> with theirs. Shouldn't be a hard job

Paul,

Thank you for the pointer to the source!  This works for me:

     https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/pull/845

All 12 CU LRC grabbers now work in MythTV too.  The common CLI code
moved to common/main.py dropping each grabber definition to only 20 lines.

I dropped documentation and languages from the imports but some code
files remain that are not used by MythTV.  Is it better to leave unused
imported code in place or remove it?

-Tim