[mythtv-users] Correcting the metadata in mythtfrontend

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:47:35 UTC 2024

I was checking the mythfrontend list of recent recordings and noticed that
some of the artwork was the wrong tv show.

Using the new Web App, I edited the recording rules for a few of them.
The Metadata Lookup Id (InetRef)  had nothing special in it.  So I check
thetvdb.com link and found the id of the right one and added that after
ttvdb4.py_"nnnnn" using the right ID.

I'm pretty sure this will fix new recordings.  Is there an easy way to
force the metadata to use the new recording rule information to update
current recordings?

Jim A