[mythtv-users] Raspberry 5 - another success

Martin Bene Martin.Bene at icomedias.com
Sun Feb 11 20:13:37 UTC 2024

  *   Are you seeing freezes while navigating the recordings menu and browsing recordings list? I see freezes lasting a few seconds, then everything comes back, during the freeze, the UI doesn't take any input, but queues up the keys, then a few seconds later, everything comes back. Super strange, but noticeable for me. I am booting from an sd card, but I don't know the speed, so I am not sure if that is causing things to freeze once in a while. However, there is no freeze when I start a playback.  Even when overclocking, the freeze is still there, it was there prior to overclocking also. Running v33 frontend.

No, haven’t seen anything like that, but haven’t used v33; my “production” system is still on 30 w/ raspi3 openmax frontends (and before that many older frontends and versions – oldest recording is 12/2004); trying to move from that to 34/fixes. I’ve been trying pi4/2GB and pi5/4gb on master (and now 34 fixes). Also running from sd.

Martin
no.disclaimer