[mythtv-users] Raspberry 5 - another success

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 18:20:46 UTC 2024

Are you seeing freezes while navigating the recordings menu and browsing
recordings list? I see freezes lasting a few seconds, then everything comes
back, during the freeze, the UI doesn't take any input, but queues up the
keys, then a few seconds later, everything comes back. Super strange, but
noticeable for me. I am booting from an sd card, but I don't know the
speed, so I am not sure if that is causing things to freeze once in a
while. However, there is no freeze when I start a playback.  Even when
overclocking, the freeze is still there, it was there prior to overclocking
also. Running v33 frontend.