[mythtv-users] Leanback not loading all folders/videos in the videos section.

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 19:39:37 UTC 2024

Hi all,

I have found that there may be a limit as to the number of  videos/folders that can be used in leaseback.

I don’t know what it is, but when I am using the lean back version , I am not getting all folders.

An example is that I have a TV Series folder that has all the series I have on DVD ripped into a folder structure like follows:

TV Series/Series/Season NN/Series - SNNENN - Subtitle.mp4 for all the episodes.

Only about 3 or 4 of the Series are showing up, and maybe as for example NCIS, I am only getting half of the seasons in the Series folder, even though they are there in the DB, and all of them show up in mythfrontend.

Any ideas if I am missing a setting in leaseback? Or?

Thanks!