[mythtv-users] Web interface scalability issue: Video Gallery

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 04:47:19 UTC 2023

On Sun, Sep 10, 2023 at 2:02 PM Paul Harrison <mythtv at mythqml.net> wrote:

> I did see that, I'm not laughing honestly! Dare I say it? I'm going to
> say it.  We should try having regular 6 monthly releases to coincide
> with Ubuntu releases. I know I'm crazy I really should not be let out in
> public.

I remember that goal.  I did not see any developer step
up to do the entire release process on that timeframe
(a release manager who herds the developers for a
regular release is only something one tends to  see in
mature projects).

Are you saying you are going to volunteer to be that
release manager going forward, or just that you wish
*someone* would do so (and we all know how that
works out)?