[mythtv-users] New web app for setup and replacement for mythweb

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Wed May 31 04:15:48 UTC 2023

Thanks!  I use mythweb, not mythfrontend, for 100% of my scheduling, and
I typically look as far ahead as possible around the time when my last
look will have been expiring (e.g., every couple of weeks), so epgdiff
isn't quite my use case, but it sounds like it might be interesting to
adapt (in some way in which the scheduling isn't done through mythfrontend)
if I wanted to take more-frequent looks at programming.  (The problem with
my every-couple-of-weeks looks is, yeah, they'll miss additions which pop
up, say, a week in advance, but I don't want to spend the time looking
that frequently. :)