[mythtv-users] Mythtv Frontend on Android Phones

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 03:49:15 UTC 2022

I just loaded the latest version of mythfrontend for Android on my Galaxy
S21.  It works great with one exception.  On screens like the program guide
I can't figure out how to navigate around.  I'm not sure if there is a
setting that would make this work, but my current solution is to use an
'Air Mouse' keyboard plugging in the wireless USB adapter into the USB-C
port on the S21. This gives you complete keyboard function, but is too
bulky.

Using the phone is something I do to monitor what's happening on one
channel while watching a big game. It's kind of like PIP, but without
giving up anything on your big screen. I usually drag out my laptop for
this function, but the phone would be easier if I can get the touchscreen
to work better.

Jim A