[mythtv-users] mythtv recording WAY past the end of the show

Scott Simpson simpson100 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 18:38:37 UTC 2021

Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS (Focal Fossa)

Most of my QT libraries show version 5.12.8+dfsg-0ubuntu1. MOST of them
record too long. I don't think it is all of them. I can't make rhyme or
reason on which ones record too long but recording The Late Late Show, The
Tonight Show, and Jimmy Kimmel Live are all an hour and always record 6
hours every night.

If there is any debugging I can turn on in the mythbackend.log file let me
know.