[mythtv-users] Help with playback issue on recordings from a single channel

Yeechang Lee ylee at columbia.edu
Sat Dec 25 21:32:20 UTC 2021

Vincent Poore says:
> 1504_20211225153600.ts

I see no problems with playback or seeking on MacBook Pro running 0.30 (MPEG2 ffmpeg decoder, OpenGL renderer), and Nviia Shield TV running 0.31-Pre (Mediacodec decoder, OpenGL renderer) and Leanback 0.203. (I can't test on VDA because my MythFrontend doesn't use it, for some reason.)

--
Frontend:		Apple MacBook Pro 2012, Nvidia Shield 2017
Backend:		HP Microserver N40L 1.5GHz with 4x3TB HDDs