[mythtv-users] Help with playback issue on recordings from a single channel

Vincent Poore vincepoore at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 17:17:18 UTC 2021

 Looks like my link got mangled.   Trying again.
drive.google.com/file/d/1hMQRgR4gKQ3ODGnfpx6n3vaF-X2c533Y/view?usp=sharing

    On Saturday, December 25, 2021, 09:40:52 AM MST, Vincent Poore <vincepoore at yahoo.com> wrote:

  Here is a link to a sample recording.  It's about 6 min, 360M.   Because it's shorter, the seek problem is not as pronounced.   I'm hoping someone might be able to inspect the file with ffprobe or some other tool to spot what is so unusual with the encoding.   It plays back with Open GL, and I assume it will lock up my machine if I try VDPAU.
1504_20211225153600.ts

|  |
1504_20211225153600.ts

|  |