[mythtv-users] Mux-shifting. DVB-T retune

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 10:58:38 UTC 2020

On 04/03/2020 14:48, John Pilkington wrote:

 > The DVB-T/T2 scans did not find the new QAM-256 transports
 > automatically, and a full scan looked as if it would take a long time.
 > I'm afraid I let the TV tell me the new frequencies.
 >
 > "700 Mhz clearance"  ->  DVB-T2 now on 586, 746 and 754 MHz

I have a new problem with DVB-T2 and last night's master, 2e9f884.  I'm
not sure when it started.

After last week's retune I had 3 DVB-T2 transports, with channels.
Their frequencies are quoted above.  In current scans only two are
populated.  746 MHz gives no channels. VLC, also using the MyGica 230
tuner, has the same problem with just that mux.

My TV finds and plays these channels. One is BBC NEWS HD.

There's a new commit, 405e049, that may affect this.  I'll start a build.