[mythtv-users] mythtv v30 Test High Definition

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 00:51:59 UTC 2019

> On Jan 17, 2019, at 2:56 PM, James Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just built v30 on archlinux and got it running.  However, out of habit I used the Setup Wizard and tested the different Video Playback Profiles and when I clicked on Test High or Standard Definition, it locks up with 0 progress. I had to kill it via ssh and start over.
>
> Other than that VAAPI and VAAPI2 work great on Live TV. Not sure this glitch is an Arch problem or if Ubuntu has issue with the test files?
>
> Jim A

I redid my test on a new Ubuntu 18.04 system FE/BE with v30. No issues with the Test videos, Standard or HD.

The one thing that bother me was the theme I use mostly, Mythbuntu 30.1 was not there and when I refreshed the themes it still was not there.

Is that just an issue with the current state of things??

Jim A