[mythtv-users] mythtv v30 Test High Definition

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:56:59 UTC 2019

I just built v30 on archlinux and got it running.  However, out of habit I used the Setup Wizard and tested the different Video Playback Profiles and when I clicked on Test High or Standard Definition, it locks up with 0 progress. I had to kill it via ssh and start over.

Other than that VAAPI and VAAPI2 work great on Live TV. Not sure this glitch is an Arch problem or if Ubuntu has issue with the test files?

Jim A