[mythtv-users] Auto re-record damaged recordings? Definition of damaged?

Jon Boehm jon.s.boehm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:52:33 UTC 2019

Hi,

What is the definition of a damaged recording?  I use an antenna and I have
a couple of channels that are very weather dependent.  I often get short
recordings with lots and lots of dropped frames.  The start and stop times,
on these short recordings, are correct but the total play time is short as
shown in playback, maybe 55mins out of a 1hr recording. Are these
classified as damaged?

Second question, is there a setting to allow the scheduler to auto
re-record and replace damaged showings, possibly at lower priority?

thanks