[mythtv-users] small portable DVR

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Mon Jan 14 06:37:09 UTC 2019

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 07:27:08 -0500, you wrote:

> The Core i3 NUC is a good FE/BE if you
>use Kodi as I get tearing with mythtv-frontend.

There was someone else on this list recently who was also having a
problem with tearing when using an Intel GPU.  There was a simple
solution to his problem - just a few lines in xorg.conf and it was all
fixed.  Unfortunately I can not remember which thread it was, but
maybe a search of the list archive for "tearing" would find it.