[mythtv-users] Trying Nvshield android package, unsuccessfully. Pointers needed.

Kris J kris.jensen.knj at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 19:30:28 UTC 2019

> I just tried 'mythbackend --setverbose network', issued from a terminal
> wih the backend already running, and looked at the backend log while
> skipping around the frontend menus.  Lots of this sort of thing that
> might perhaps be informative...   But not to me...
>
> MythCoreContext::dispatch  MythEvent : SYSTEM_EVENT SCREEN_TYPE_CREATED
> targetscreen SENDER androidname
>
> John (with only one P)

I will try that.
Thank you.

However a Quick update:
Seems my network switch needed a reboot, doing that cleared many but not
all errors.
Running a new temporary cable along the floor also helped. So I need to
redo that cable run as well.

And It seems my mysql server is slightly mis-configured. Still read up on
that.
That said. I'm waiting until I fix the cabling and have a clean mysql error
log, for now.

Thank you all for the pointers.
Kris.