[mythtv-users] Mythbackend recording glitches

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Wed Oct 17 17:44:41 UTC 2018

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 12:05 PM Allen Edwards <allen.p.edwards at gmail.com>
wrote:

> What hardware are you running? Mine is AMD 5400 and I installed the i386
> version of Mythbuntu 14.

I'm not an AMD expert by any means, but shouldn't you be running the 64 bit
version of Mythbuntu?  It would make a difference with the RAM for sure.
Also, the 32 bit software isn't as well tested from what others have said
on this list.

Again, I haven't had an AMD processor since my old Athlon back in 2003.

Is this your processor, here being reviewed by CNET?

https://www.cnet.com/products/amd-athlon-64-x2-5400-plus-2-8-ghz-processor-series/specs/