[mythtv-users] Greek Channels Scan

Konstantinos Bekiaris kostas at bekiaris.org
Sun May 20 07:54:22 UTC 2018

The rest seems to be DVB radio stations, i can listen radio without problem.

In gr-Athens files there was no 546000000 frequency, so i do not see in
the channel list some new HD channel, i add the frequency and now i am
able to receive and watch all the Greek channels in Athens through Digea!!!

Myth tv is working perfectly. Attached the transports and channels .

My card supports also fm radio. Is there any way to scan radio fm
stations through myth tv?