[mythtv-users] Greek Channels Scan

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 19:48:39 UTC 2018

On 18/05/18 19:53, Konstantinos Bekiaris wrote:
> Finally, after a lot of search, i follow your instruction, i delete all
> the manually db inserted trasports, i insert one through editor and i
> scan only existing transport. And VOILA!!! Greek channels for this
> transport appeared in scan list.

Good.  I hope you can get the other transports that you want in the same
way.  In the UK the 'link transports' tickbox is often useful, but it
does require collaboration between competitors.

Your first post showed only 5 channels on 474 MHz.  Now you seem to have
11.  I'm not sure why.  But I hope it will all work soon.

John