[mythtv-users] tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite version 1.65

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 23:40:59 UTC 2018

> On Dec 20, 2018, at 5:07 PM, Mike Perkins <mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk> wrote:
>
> On 20/12/2018 16:53, James Abernathy wrote:
>> tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite was very recently updated to version 1.65.  I noticed that there is an additional parameter question asked about 3rd party metadata or something like that. I took the default. Everything is working on my system but I noticed a Mythtv-Frontend display difference on recorded program lists.
>> If I move the arrow down through the list of recordings at the bottom of the display is the details of that recording. On any new recording since the update I noticed that TV stations listed as, i.e. WRALDT 5.1 (WRAL-DT).  But on recordings done prior to the update they all have the TV stations listed as, i.e. #1051#1051. Not a big deal, because those recorded shows will eventually get watched and deleted.
>> Curious though??
>> Jim A
>> BTW, all the old recording were done using HDHR the internal method. The new recordings are done with mythhdhrrecorder external recorder.
> Since you now have new sources, your stations will have new chanids assigned. This probably means that the old chanids don't correspond to anything, so it can't look up the station names to tell you.
>
> This is what happens when stations move around, or when you have to rejig your sources.
>
> Mike Perkins

Before I was using XMLTV via the same grabber, tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite also. The version is newer. All the stations are the same as before and none have changed their frequency.  So I was surprised it had any affect at all.

Is this something that could be edited on the old recordings? Or is it too big a headache to mess with?

Jim A