[mythtv-users] tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite version 1.65

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 16:53:24 UTC 2018

tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite was very recently updated to version 1.65.  I
noticed that there is an additional parameter question asked about 3rd
party metadata or something like that. I took the default. Everything is
working on my system but I noticed a Mythtv-Frontend display difference
on recorded program lists.

If I move the arrow down through the list of recordings at the bottom of
the display is the details of that recording. On any new recording since
the update I noticed that TV stations listed as, i.e. WRALDT 5.1
(WRAL-DT).  But on recordings done prior to the update they all have the
TV stations listed as, i.e. #1051#1051. Not a big deal, because those
recorded shows will eventually get watched and deleted.

Curious though??

Jim A

BTW, all the old recording were done using HDHR the internal method.
The new recordings are done with mythhdhrrecorder external recorder.