[mythtv-users] tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite version 1.65
jfabernathy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 16:53:24 UTC 2018
tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite was very recently updated to version 1.65. I
noticed that there is an additional parameter question asked about 3rd
party metadata or something like that. I took the default. Everything is
working on my system but I noticed a Mythtv-Frontend display difference
on recorded program lists.
If I move the arrow down through the list of recordings at the bottom of
the display is the details of that recording. On any new recording since
the update I noticed that TV stations listed as, i.e. WRALDT 5.1
(WRAL-DT). But on recordings done prior to the update they all have the
TV stations listed as, i.e. #1051#1051. Not a big deal, because those
recorded shows will eventually get watched and deleted.
BTW, all the old recording were done using HDHR the internal method.
The new recordings are done with mythhdhrrecorder external recorder.
More information about the mythtv-users